Roll Call

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
TangoKilo

Re: Roll Call

Post by TangoKilo »

Even though I have been a member for a while, I just recently started going through this site more and more and finding my way around. Lot's of good info. I am building a highlander and going with Apex and Steve H. mount and header, and I also have the BD turnkey fuel injection system. I'm about 400 hours into the build now. So, hello to everyone still here!
LibertyFlyer

Post by LibertyFlyer »

I Look up stuff on here often. Facebook is not a good way to organize information. I'm In my second year of building my Highlander in Sisters Oregon.
Yawhoo1

Post by Yawhoo1 »

In final build stage paint cowl,inst panel,finish wireing 2 years on build
Tralika
Veteran Member

Post by Tralika »

Good for you. Keep after it, you could be flying this summer.
FlyerChief
Veteran Member

Post by FlyerChief »

I'm still around too. I'm just not getting a lot of time to check the forum lately.
Thanks Richard for getting it going again and thanks Dennis for sticking around as Moderator even though you've sold your plane.

I have 200 hours on "Aerial 2" now and I'm currently rebuilding "Aerial One".
My wife says that I should have one Highlander on floats and one Highlander on bush wheels. Obviously, she's a keeper too! ;-)
IMG_20221009 Aerial 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SheepdogRD
Proprietor

Post by SheepdogRD »

FlyerChief wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:22 am I have 200 hours on "Aerial 2" now and I'm currently rebuilding "Aerial One".
After building and flying two Highlanders on both wheels and floats, and doing significant repair and restoration work, you have a wealth of knowledge and experience. I'd sure love to have you start a New Topic called "Things I've Learned" or something like that. You're an excellent writer. You'd have a bigger fan club than ever...
Richard Holtz
Highlander N570L -- Ms. Tonka -- in gestation

If just enough is really good, then too much ought to be perfect.
FlyerChief
Veteran Member

Post by FlyerChief »

Thanks for the praise Richard. I am up to my eyeballs in other aviation stuff right now, but I will give it some serious thought. I know how much the advice can mean for a new builder or restorer.
Dan

Return to “Just Aircraft”