- Posts: 231
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:34 am
- Location: Daytona Beach, FL
- Johnny luvs Biplanes
- Forum Regular
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:58 pm
- Location: Weybridge, Surrey, England
- Bushwhacker Air
- Topic Moderator
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:07 pm
- Location: NY, TX, ID
The cost is $12,500 plus shipping - about $1000-1500 airfrieght.
The engine comes with carb, stub exhaust, alternator, mags, and the engine side of the motor mounts.
It's a beauty - we can't wait to be flying it!
Your Source for Back-Country Aircraft
- New Member
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:00 am
4 Stroke seven cylinder radial - 80mm bore/stroke
Compression ratio - 8.5:1
Balanced and Blueprinted
Heavy Duty type roller rockers & Roller lifters, 2 valve p/head
Hemispherical combustion chamber
Direct Drive forced air induction & distribution impeller
3:2 planetary propeller speed reduction unit (PSRU)
Fully machined solid bronze bushings all oil pressure fed
Stainless steel pushrod tubes.