Bradley Aerobat

For general discussion of new kit aircraft designs and other homebuilt aircraft.
rrruuunnn

Bradley Aerobat

Post by rrruuunnn »

does anyone have something to say bad or good about the Bradley Aerobat??
uh-60driver

Post by uh-60driver »

I too would love to find more information on this kit!
bihorul

Post by bihorul »

Hi ! I ordered more than 1 year ago 1 BA-100 kit and now I'm still waiting for last shipping which is not coming . Mr Bradley stopped answering emails
account ebay disappeared.... I think I lost my $$
joe

Post by joe »

bihorul wrote:Hi ! I ordered more than 1 year ago 1 BA-100 kit and now I'm still waiting for last shipping which is not coming . Mr Bradley stopped answering emails
account ebay disappeared.... I think I lost my $$
I note that Bradley has current ads on eBay for his Aerobat and Pitbull aircraft.  They were posted 11/08/09.  I also note that he has received negative feedback from a guy who claims he paid in full and hasn't received his parts and claims Bradley is running a scam.  Bradley responded within 7 hrs. of the feedback that the guy has never paid.  In any event, it looks like Bradley is maintaining a presence on eBay and maybe you can contact him through there, if you haven't resolved this situation already.

FWIW, on a related note, my brother and I both live in Chico and when we tried to find exactly where the "Bradley Aerospace" manufacturing/assembly was going on, found the address was a mail drop.  About a year ago, Bradley advertised a complete Aerobat on eBay and my brother requested the location of the plane so he could personally check it out.  Got no response from Bradley.  Our Oroville EAA chapter has run fly-ins at Oroville (about 20 mi. from Chico) for years and we have never seen a Bradley there.

Joe
<- Flying K SkyRaider 1
MitchellWing A-10
bihorul

Post by bihorul »

bradley ran out of bussiness , putting the last adds this year to scamm 21000$ from several buyers of 2 seat which is just existing as prototype
http://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forum ... mer-2.html
at least 7 victims recensed today
Sean_Caranna
Founder

Re: Bradley Aerobat

Post by Sean_Caranna »

I hate hearing about things like this. The experimental aircraft industry has enough problems without unscrupulous insiders scamming people and/or failing to refund people's deposits when things don't work out.

Please keep us up to date on this issue.
"I'll have what the gentleman on the floor is having."
kedw

Re: Bradley Aerobat

Post by kedw »

Bradley Aerobat is now Bradley Aerospace. Brad Huggins is the owner on Muir Ave. in Chico CA, He can be contacted on FaceBook, as well as you can find the company by googling it. He runs the manufacturing out of his home on Muir, their is a couple large shops on the property. He is in a rock band and spends a lot of time parting. He should be turned into the BBB.

Return to “Other Aircraft & New Kit Aircraft Designs”