[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wings Forum • View topic - P-51 Mustang Replica

Wings Forum

Forum for homebuilt experimental & light sport aircraft pilots, owners, & builders.
It is currently Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: P-51 Mustang Replica
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:05 am 

I am currently building a full scale P-51 Mustang Replica . I want to make it flyable. I have all the parts(pieces) from the structure ready to cut and assemble. My question is: what material and what thickness should I use in order to make the structure (skeleton) both strong (to support human weight ) and light in the same time ? Steel or aluminium ? And what thickness ? 1, 2 or 3 mm ? Thanks again.

Post subject: Re: P-51 Mustang Replica
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:07 am 
Site Admin

This site has P-51 plans you can access...
Also they could help you with questions...

Gotta Fly...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:25 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:42 am 
Site Admin

Sorry for your poor service... You will receive a FULL REFUND.
Hmmm,

EXPERT :

Ex is a has been..... and Spert is a little Drip under pressure.

No matter the time it took... You got a RIGHT answer...

People AROUND THE WORLD use their Print Library.... Practically ANY print...

Good bye ...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:47 pm 
Site Admin

Just so I don't think your a LIAR.... Where can I find info on YOUR BUILD ???
Logs ? Pictures ?....

Until then I think you are sitting on your hands.... waiting to be spoon fed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:35 pm 

fu(k you, you anonymous scale modeler shitty american jew scum. I hope you'll get the worse in your life, because you didn't helped anyone for free with nothing in your entire life. I appeared in AVBUYER , you stupid scum ! Unlike you, anonymous.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:40 am 
Site Admin

Nobody with an attitude like that will ever build a Mustang...
Your a sad case of what's wrong with this world...
No plane pictures or log of your Guillow 's kit ?

anonymous ? Stay that way...

We have your location now.... Every Spam letter or other junk mail is now forwarded to your IP address until you leave America.
Why haven't you left THIS site yet ???
Here are some pictures of a Mustang ... ( FREE to Ewe )
Bee,Ewe,Dog

Attachments:
Mustang views... (5).JPG
Mustang views... (5).JPG [ 144.08 KiB | Viewed 1820 times ]
IMG_3295.JPG
IMG_3295.JPG [ 122.51 KiB | Viewed 1820 times ]
Weled P51 Header Tank on Last day at Aircorps Aviation (3).JPG
Weled P51 Header Tank on Last day at Aircorps Aviation (3).JPG [ 122.5 KiB | Viewed 1820 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:57 am 
Site Admin

fu(k you, you anonymous scale modeler shitty american jew scum. I hope you'll get the worse in your life, because you didn't helped anyone for free with nothing in your entire life. I appeared in AVBUYER , you stupid scum ! Unlike you, anonymous.

Anyone that would like to comment DIECTLY to "Stefan Simionescu" ( marianmadalin32 )

Please write : razvanescu.codrea(at)gmail.com
Gotta Fly...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:02 am 

Only shitty people like you do that... Low life... I will report it to Google crawlers and it will get deleted. In the meantime, stop the hating, low life. One day, this evil that you make will turn against you !!! I am searching for you on all aviation forums, on Facebook, Linkedin etc. and when I find where you are, who are you and who are you working for, I will publicly expose you !

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:15 am 
Site Admin

At least you won't be sitting on your hands...
You'll be exposing yourself... I was here to help...
They will look at you like a Tard....

That's why I pasted your comment.... in case you try to cover your tracks.
What was that you called me ???? Google alert ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:20 am 

Cowards like you are brave only when they hide between a keyboard and a username. No wonder why your "forum" is not "popular" or "visited too often". You think you're some sort of God here ? Let me show you've got everything wrong !!! How old are you ? Judging by your involvement in "helping", no more than 20.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:21 am 

Yeah, I think you're under 20 by the way you make writing and grammar mistakes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:54 am 
Site Admin

This is not my Forum...
A D M I N I S T R A T O R.... Like the words read on every post I make...
I'll remove this thread from the Mustang topic.... Because it got SO off topic.
But... It will be archived...
I like to expose people like you... Mean for no reason...
Gotta Fly...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:27 am 

I've already got screenshots. You will be so famous... But not in a very positive or good way. You didn't built or help building anything in your entire life.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:29 am 

You just post other's people work with no right in order to say that you're the one behind that.