New member, interested in L'il Breezy

Got Plane on the Brain? Grab a 'cold drink' and converse about anything concerning aviation. Opinions, interests, questions. Join the group and talk about it here.
**NO TECHNICAL DISCUSSIONS HERE, PLEASE POST IN THE APPROPRIATE TECH FORUM**
bigred177

New member, interested in L'il Breezy

Post by bigred177 »

Howdy
I am a new member from Texas and I have been doing a little looking around at some LSAs. Originally I was looking at a Tandem Airbike but I recently talked to a guy selling his L'il Breezy. I am having a hard time finding any information on them and was wondering if anyone here has/had any experience with them. I am looking for an experimental 2-place plane for under $10k. A go somewhere plane would be fun but I have enough land to have a small grass strip and something like the Lil Breezy or airbike seems more practical to fly from home. But if anyone knows of anything else that fits this I'm all ears.

I am 6'3" 250lbs and would still like to fly passengers around for local flights. Would the Breezy have any troubles with this? How are the handling characteristics?
I'm sure I'll have more questions but this should get it started.
Thanks
Wasn't sure where to post this, if it's in the wrong section feel free to move.
love2fly

Re: New member, interested in L'il Breezy

Post by love2fly »

It doesn't appear to me that the Lil Breezy is still in production, which may be a consideration. There are a number of "similar looking" planes out there, but I am not able to advise. Interested to see what you go with. Best of luck!

Return to “Hangar Flying”