Hello from New Brunswick Canada

Welcome to the FORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your flying, hobbies, interests, etc. etc.
tc88

Hello from New Brunswick Canada

Post by tc88 »

Hi to everyone , i am a tech at the local harley dealer , where i have worked since 1973 , just turned 53 today :shock: geeze im gettin old.
i have helped a friend build a kr-2 with dohc saturn power , also a kr-2 with subaru EA 81 power , i just received my drawings and manuals from
zenith , i will b scratch building a CH701 , as i work with the tc88 everyday i am planning on using it as power :D (looking forward to chatting with brett) as Hog Air , is where i first realized , that it was possable . With any luck by the time i am ready to retire i will have it finished , planning on 5 years to build hehe prob never retire :? lol. The local flying club that i belong too is open year around with a beautiful grass strip , lots of jodel tail draggers , a pietenpol , 701 with subaru ,kr-2,and the usual smattering of cessnas . Enough of my rambeling on for now hope to chat with everyone soon .......................................Bill Stuart.

Return to “Introductions”