Hello from Grays Harbor WA

Welcome to the FORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your flying, hobbies, interests, etc. etc.
Ole Steve

Hello from Grays Harbor WA

Post by Ole Steve »

New to this forum but have an interest in experimental aircraft. Haven't done flying but have always had an interest. I thought about and looked into a couple Ercoupes a few year back but I'd have to loose a few LBs or get a lighter friend to fly with me.
In the mean time, being a sucker for just about anything that needs my skills, time and $$ to fix-er-up!, (I'm a skilled DIYer of most all craft/trades.)
Anyway, I found (or it found me) this is really a strange creation and I can't figure out what it is and if it ever flew.
At first I thought it might be from an amusement park ride, but I can see that it is a two seater, side byside, low wing, pusher prop with high elevator surfaces. The wings are missing but I'm hoping to find them eventually (small community). I don't see the landing gear but suspect it might have been intended for water landings/takeoffs.

I'll upload some picture and let you guys see if you recognize this aircraft.
plane123131.jpg
plane123145.jpg
plane123214.jpg
plane123214.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Introductions”