New member, has Volksplane parts for free

Welcome to the FORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your flying, hobbies, interests, etc. etc.
FireKevin

New member, has Volksplane parts for free

Post by FireKevin »

Hello all, I am a new member from Michigan, and looking forward to building an airplane I just aquired, a V-Witt racer. Along with the V-Witt I ended up with some Volksplane parts that I do not want or need, so they are free to a good home. I have a bunch of plans, a laminated wooden landing gear, and a built control surface, although I am not sure which it is, perhaps the rudder.

Anyone interetsed, please conatct me. I would also be interested in speaking with anyone who has experience building/flying the V-Witt. Mine is advanced in the build but I am still missing some parts, namely the cowling. I got this airlane through an inheritence. I also cannot locate the plans, so I am pretty much stalled....

Thanks, Kevin Anderson
stonjohn4

Re: New member, has Volksplane parts for free

Post by stonjohn4 »

Are you considering going sport pilot or private pilot? Research it before you take a flight physical in case there is something that will get you rejected from private pilot. Keep us informed of your progress.
"stonjohn4"

Return to “Introductions”