Hello From Covington Georgia

Welcome to the FORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your flying, hobbies, interests, etc. etc.
Bobjr59

Hello From Covington Georgia

Post by Bobjr59 »

Hi I just joined but I've been looking at the ESCAPADE for a few years I was going for the 503 and Basic VFR and use it as a trainer and time builder any opinions would be appreciated
SheepdogRD
Proprietor

Re: Hello From Covington Georgia

Post by SheepdogRD »

Bobjr59 wrote:Hi I just joined but I've been looking at the ESCAPADE for a few years I was going for the 503 and Basic VFR and use it as a trainer and time builder any opinions would be appreciated
We're in Winston, just on the other side of Atlanta from you. We've looked at the Highlander -- what the Escapade becomes when it grows up -- for a few years. The more we looked, the better it seemed in comparison to other planes in that realm. We visited the factory earlier this month, and were so convinced we'd made the right decision that we'd already put the deposit check on the desk before we got demo flights. The flights confirmed everything for us, and we'll start the build when the kit is ready in February.

Since you're even closer -- just a couple of hours from the factory -- it would be a good idea to go look around and meet the Just Aircraft crew. Fine airplane + fine people. I bet you'll leave a check, too.
Richard Holtz
Highlander N570L -- Ms. Tonka -- in gestation

If just enough is really good, then too much ought to be perfect.

Return to “Introductions”