Greetings

Welcome to the FORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your flying, hobbies, interests, etc. etc.
moving2time
Veteran Member

Greetings

Post by moving2time »

Just wanted to say hello to everyone out there looking at, building, flying, or dreaming about a Highlander. I have only been studying kit built aircraft since the beginning of the year so I am fairly new at this. I hope to have an LSA license by early next year which is start to building a kit. Harry, from Just Aircraft suggested that I look through this forum for some of the answers I have been asking him and I must say there is a ton of information out there. I am located in the Cleveland, Ohio area and at the moment there are no Highlanders in the Cleveland area. Perhaps I can be the first.

My primary area of interest on the this web site at the moment has been focused on the Build Instruction realted threads and threads discussing engine options. However, I have browsed the first four pages of threads so far reading almost everything. I have a number of skills that may be of value to this community and I am not affraid to contribute any way I can. I look forward to learning as much as I can from this forum and hopefully it will lead me to choose to build a Highlander. All I know for certain now is that I'm going to build something and sooner would be better than later.

Keep the comments comming and I look forward to meeting each of you as the opportunity presents itself.

Joe B
moving2time

Return to “Introductions”