A clearinghouse of copyright free aircraft plans

Welcome to the FORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your flying, hobbies, interests, etc. etc.
aerodesign

Re: A clearinghouse of copyright free aircraft plans

Post by aerodesign »

Fly_boy_bc wrote:CFAIR is a series of Yahoo groups

A clearinghouse of copyright free aircraft plans NO "pirate" plans will be found here and NO TRADING is allowed. All of the plans are: RELEASED to the public domain by the copyright holder OR the copyright has lapsed OR the copyright holder is NOT defending the copyright. REMEMBER some of these plans are old and outdated. If you want to build an aircraft JOIN EAA and any discussion groups or forums you can find with information relevant to your plan of choice. I have scoured the web for plans that are freely available and collected them here.I am trying to limit the collection to plans for which there are flying examples. Simply join the Yahoo groups and download all the plans you want.
Please visit our sponsors it keeps the plans coming

http://hubpages.com/hub/Copyright-free-aircraft-plans
I can say  absolutely definitelly  Corby Starlet and Chilton plans are pirated.
fly_boy_bc

Re: A clearinghouse of copyright free aircraft plans

Post by fly_boy_bc »

So you can not read?

"All of the plans are: RELEASED to the public domain by the copyright holder OR the copyright has lapsed OR the copyright holder is NOT defending the copyright."

I am the host of the CFAIR matrix.

I absolutely definitely (spelled correctly) deny that ANY of the plans on CFAIR are pirated.

If you think so then contact the copyright holder, you know, the people who have not complained about the plans being included for the last 16 years? The ones I contacted requesting permission? You know, those guys.

Aside from that you can keep you libelous and uninformed opinions to yourself or face legal repercussions.

CFAIR.....Got Wings?

Return to “Introductions”