Hello fro Okinawa

Welcome to the FORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your flying, hobbies, interests, etc. etc.
Ben

Hello fro Okinawa

Post by Ben »

Hi,
I'm a new contributor to this forum, and am currently stationed on Okinawa, Japan. I will be retiring in two years and will return home. I've recently purchased property in Texas, (my wife is a Texan) and plan on building a hangar/house/grass strip just outside of Mineola and do the horse/ hay/garden/fly-for-fun thing in my homebuilt, which I completed a couple of years ago. I only have about 40 hours on its Hobbs now, as flying Experimental aircraft has been restricted after a couple of local flyers crashed and died a year ago. I have my private, belong to the Kadena Aero Club, but don't find the Cessna thing very exciting after flying my own plane. I wish I already had my 30 years in; I can hardly wait to punch a few holes in the sky with my own plane again...after some tailwheel re-training, of course!
Ben]
oboyett

Mineola

Post by oboyett »

You will like Mineola. I live 30 miles NW in Miller grove. There is a good airport there.

Return to “Introductions”