Newbie here to say Hi!

Welcome to the FORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your flying, hobbies, interests, etc. etc.
cwqnee

Newbie here to say Hi!

Post by cwqnee »

Hello to all,

Newbie to this forum. Private Pilot with SEL and SES ratings with a logged time of 660 hr. All but 44.7 hr. have been in tailwheel aircraft. Haven't been actively flying since 1983 thus I have a lot of catching up to do. Two factors led me to think that I'd like to get back into flying. One was the advent of the Sport Pilot rules and the second was the realization that at age 76 there might not be too many more years when I could successfully pass a third class medical!

With my tailwheel experience I have been looking at tailwheel equipped LSA's only. I have been homing in on the Just Aircraft "Highlander" and the Aeropro "Eurofox." I picked this forum since there appears to be a number of members interested in the "Highlander." The "Highlander" is interesting because of its performance, tailwheel configuration, adjustable seat, and large cargo area.

My interests are: tailwheel aircraft (both vintage and newer models), grass strips, and camping from the airplane in some of the back country airstrips.

I will contribute when I can and in the meanwhile I will lurk and listen (say read). Thanks for your attention.
Chuck
Sunny LaBelle, FL

Return to “Introductions”