Larry Martin in Cabot, Arkansas

Welcome to the FORUM. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your flying, hobbies, interests, etc. etc.
LRM

Larry Martin in Cabot, Arkansas

Post by LRM »

I've been hanging around the Zenith list for quite a while now. I enjoy the list and hope to find more interests and friends here.
I am current building a lookalike Zenith 701 with PegaStol wings and a Subaru 2.5 engine. I have a fairly large site and all are welcome to take a look and contact me if you have any questions.
It is at http://www.angelfire.com/un/ch701. :D
Zenith 701 with PegaStol Wings, See at my Site www.angelfire.com/un/ch701.
rickr

Post by rickr »

Larry your web site and your work always leaves me drooling. Let me know if that cooling system works.

Rick
J. C. Wheeler

Post by J. C. Wheeler »

Good looking project Larry, very nice workmanship. Would be most interested in more on the nose gear you have. I am trying to complete a Stits Playboy and and thinking of going to the nose wheel setup on it.

Maybe we will meet one of these days, I am only about 100 miles west of you, in Clarksville, Arnaksas

Take Care, J.C. Wheeler :lol:
Keep the number of Take-Off's and Landings in Balance. J.C.
Stol1611

Re: Larry Martin in Cabot, Arkansas

Post by Stol1611 »

LRM wrote:I've been hanging around the Zenith list for quite a while now.  I enjoy the list and hope to find more interests and friends here.
I am current building a lookalike Zenith 701 with PegaStol wings and a Subaru 2.5 engine.  I have a fairly large site and all are welcome to take a look and contact me if you have any questions.
It is at http://www.angelfire.com/un/ch701. :D

Hi Larry
Do you know who sale retractable wings pegastol ?
Thanks
Dario

Return to “Introductions”