UFlyMike Headset Adapters

Got Plane on the Brain? Grab a 'cold drink' and converse about anything concerning aviation. Opinions, interests, questions. Join the group and talk about it here.
**NO TECHNICAL DISCUSSIONS HERE, PLEASE POST IN THE APPROPRIATE TECH FORUM**
uflymike

UFlyMike Headset Adapters

Post by uflymike »

Don't know if there are any users on this forum, but we've sold these to experimental, GA and commercial pilots:  www.uflymike.com  If anyone has any feedback, please post?  Thanks, Mike
Sean_Caranna
Founder

Post by Sean_Caranna »

If you'll send me a duo model with a Bose Quietcomfort 2 headphone I'll test the install and use it in my plane for 30 days.  Then I'll write a review with pictures and return the hardware to you.

My plane has a Flightcom 403 stereo intercom that will allow me to test it in stereo and mono modes.

If I like it more than the Flightcom 4DLX I use now, I'll buy one from you.

Sean Caranna
Owner
http://www.wingsforum.com
"I'll have what the gentleman on the floor is having."
rpais

Great Headset Adapter

Post by rpais »

I have been using the UFlymike headset adapter with my Bose QC2 headset for over a year now. I absolutely love it. I prefer this headset combo over my Bose Aviation headset.

The UFlymike adapter and Bose QC2 headset are much lighter than other headsets I have used. The noise reduction is more than adequate in the Citation Ultra. I did find the outside noise a little loud when flying King Airs, but nothing that was uncomfortable or mad communications difficult.

UFlymike is a great product and they provide great support. I highly recommend.

Rodney
Army Aviator

rpais@usa.net

Return to “Hangar Flying”