Poll- Just 103 Solo

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.

Poll- When would you purchase the Just 103 Solo

As soon as it's available-
33%
1-2 years after it came out-
22%
Later down the road-
22%
Never, but curious to see it in production-
22%

Total votes: 9

robngcs

Poll- Just 103 Solo

Post by robngcs »

Sorry girls and guys, for some reason I just can't leave this alone. I was hoping that there would have been an update about the 103 from Just at the Kennedy Creek Fly-in since Oshkosh was canceled. It's my first time trying to create an actual poll so lets see if this works. My thought process is to show Just how serious people are about the 103 design. I know I am interested in knowing the development side of the house as why they went away from the boom tube since utilizing a carbon fiber one would have been a huge weight savings. Dragonplate sells tubes in many sizes and lengths. I've also read the belite ultralight blogs were they were testing wings using carbon fiber spars to save weight. From the pictures we've seen of the 103 it is a robust frame which is a good thing in my opinion but i'm sure it is taking up a lot of weight.
danerazz
Veteran Member

Re: Poll- Just 103 Solo

Post by danerazz »

I’d be interested depending on how I actually use the Highlander. If it does not get used as much as I would like for 2 people (meaning the family isn’t having as much fun with it as I hope) I would consider a down-size.

Then again, depending on price and performance I might want one anyway.
Dane

Paralysis by analysis
BDA
Veteran Member

Re: Poll- Just 103 Solo

Post by BDA »

Your poll will prob be skewed as most of us that are here are “larger airplane” people.

It is a very interesting design, if I lived in a warm climate I would def. be interested.
SuperStol XL Alaskan With Titan 340
N331AK. Shawn Taplin
Wing extensions,Symetrical Airfoil tail ribs (NACA 21)
Mods in progress: Heavier struts, Double slotted flaps
Goal: 15mph no wind

Return to “Just Aircraft”