Wing rotators for sale............etc.

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
mac
Seasoned Member

Wing rotators for sale............etc.

Post by mac »

HI All:

The wings on the SS are on, hopefully for the last time! Now, I need more room in the shop! As such, need to unload the rotators. I made them out of PVC, have a tightening feature, roll around nicely and I used them extensively. Asking $100, but you'll need to pick them up. Shipping just isn't practical. I'm throwing in the red "highlights" for free! I live in Northern California.............in the town of Grass Valley.

On another subject.............does anyone have experience wiring the GRT Sport EX EFIS, including the GRT ADS-B/Fly Safe package? The manual for the EIS Model 4000 is great. The manual for the EFIS..............not so much! I included a pic of the panel to show the arrangement. I also have a Sandia Mode C remote transponder. Would appreciate any thoughts/comments on the wiring. I paused a bit on the task. Decided to spend a little time assembling parts. Everything else is built, painted and fitted.

Thanks folks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark M.
N49SS in Phase 2....for good!

Return to “Just Aircraft”