Superstol wing attachment

For general discussion of the Just Aircraft family of aircraft.
Includes: Highlander, Escapade, Summit and SuperSTOL.
ls6pj

Superstol wing attachment

Post by ls6pj »

Kit arrived august 10 and the wings are nearing completion. Still discovering missing parts, and having some parts too many.
But that manual !
If anyone could post some pics on how the wing attaches to the fuselage at the spars I'd realy appreciate it. We've been looking at it for some time now and we still have doubts. The fact that there is no real post about it on this forum probably means we must realy be overlooking something very obvious.
Anyone kniw where the six AAW-152 plates go ? Pretty sure they are part of the spoiler kit, but as the inventory list just states " spoiler kit" there's no way to see if all the parts are there, nor is there any mention of AAW-152 on the drawings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paul Janssens
Superstol
PH-LPJ

vinon sur verdon
France
CanadianSheepHunter
Veteran Member

Re: Superstol wing attachment

Post by CanadianSheepHunter »

ls6pj wrote:Kit arrived august 10 and the wings are nearing completion. Still discovering missing parts, and having some parts too many.
But that manual !
If anyone could post some pics on how the wing attaches to the fuselage at the spars I'd realy appreciate it. We've been looking at it for some time now and we still have doubts. The fact that there is no real post about it on this forum probably means we must realy be overlooking something very obvious.
Anyone kniw where the six AAW-152 plates go ? Pretty sure they are part of the spoiler kit, but as the inventory list just states " spoiler kit" there's no way to see if all the parts are there, nor is there any mention of AAW-152 on the drawings.
Did you find any good posts on wings on here with pics?...Im searching the forum right now for good pics of Superstol wing building pics(my wings were stage 1 or 2 from factory...starting my trailing edge skins now)

Return to “Just Aircraft”