conversion manual question

For technical discussion of ALL Corvair aircraft engine conversions.
beej

conversion manual question

Post by beej »

Hi, i ordered and received the conversion manual from william Wynne. There was a form in the manual that needed to be signed and returned. I was under the impression that once i had returned the signed form, i would then receive the engine blue prints.....am i correct in this assumption? (its been weeks and ive received nothing/sent emails etc)

regards

john nunn
Bob MO

Post by Bob MO »

Sorry, no prints. You can get a 65 Chassis shop manual on Ebay for less than $10. That will have the pics & specs. His tapes are a great help on assembly. Especially #2.

The release allows you to purchase parts.
Johnny luvs Biplanes
Forum Regular

Post by Johnny luvs Biplanes »

WW is apparently really busy and probably well behind schedule not that is any help to you, you need patience with him sometimes but the odd reminder email wouldn't hurt just in case!
John
Go love a biplane today :)
Sean_Caranna
Founder

Post by Sean_Caranna »

There are no "blue prints" for the engine included with the manual.  

The manual does reccomend that you also purchase the 1965 GM "Green Shop Manual" or "Shop Manual" from a covair parts dist.
"I'll have what the gentleman on the floor is having."
Steven Phillabaum

Post by Steven Phillabaum »

Dont forget to get ALL the supliments for the shop manual. If you call Clark's they will offer them to you just give them your credit card number and you will have them in a few days. ( can't look up prices without them)
beej

thanks

Post by beej »

thanks for all the replies. Id gotten it into my head that there was something else arriving for my money..not just the manual. Least i can move forward now....thanks all.

john nunn

601 XL

Return to “Corvair Engine Technical Discussions”